Overall rights of the www.myartproof.com named website belongs to Neumes Studio Müzik Üretim Organizasyon Ses Ve Işık E-Ticaret İç Ve Dış Tic. Ltd. Şti. We, as the www.myartproof.com website, respect your personal privacy rights and strive to ensure this privacy during your time spent on our site. Our policy regarding the privacy and security of your personal information is explained below herein and presented for your information.
The cookies are simple text files placed on your browser by the websites, in order to recognize your preferences and activities. We only use the user interface enhancement cookies, for your language preferences. You can manage the cookies in the settings of your browser.
User information shared with us can be used to contact with our users, if needed so. In addition to this, such data can be used in order to obtain various statistical data, to make evaluations, to create a database or to conduct market research, provided that the identities of our users are not published by us.
All payments made through www.myartproof.com are provided by and under the Iyzico assurance. Some certain personal information may be requested from you, in order to make a payment. We are using the data you provide directly to us for timestamp sales and supply, and to issue the relevant invoices and for our after-sales services. The legal basis for this use is your explicit consent, the establishment of a contract between the parties and the performance of the contract, it is mandatory for the fulfillment of legal obligations, data processing for our legitimate interests is mandatory and it is clearly prescribed by the relevant laws.
Like in many standard web servers, www.myartproof.com can also keep the log files for statistical purposes. These files include the following standard information such as, your IP address, your internet service provider, features of your browser, your operating system and login-logout pages. The log files are never used for statistical purposes and do not violate your privacy. Your IP address and other information are not associated with your personal information.
www.myartproof.com may provide links to other web sites. www.myartproof.com does not bear any responsibility for the privacy practices and contents of the web sites that are accessed into via such links.
Despite the fact that, the necessary measures are taken in order to ensure security, we will not be responsible for any damages, if the confidential information is damaged or are taken over by the third parties, as a result of the attacks which may be made to our Website and to our system.
Within the scope of 6698 numbered Law on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the “PPDL”), we acting as the data supervisor, will be able to record, classify, process, store, update and disclose the personal data of our users to third parties, under the legal regulations and during the circumstances given consent by you and we hereby inform you about our mutual rights and obligations thereof.
Your personal data will be kept confidential in accordance with the provisions of Article 12 of the PPDL, in the database and within the systems maintained in our company and except for the legal obligations and regulations as stated in this document, such personal data will not be shared with the third parties in any way and under any circumstances. Our company is legally obliged to take necessary measures, in order to prevent illegal processing of your personal data, in order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data by unauthorized persons and in order to ensure preserving and safeguarding of such personal data, that are kept and maintained in the systems and databases of our company, pursuant to the provisions of Article 12 of the PPDL. If it becomes aware of the fact that, the personal data is obtained by other persons illegally, such circumstance will be reported and notified immediately in writing to the Personal Data Protection Board, in accordance with the legal regulations thereof.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of 6698 numbered PPDL, the owners of the personal data will be able to learn about the following matters, by making an application to us:
1. Learning whether or not the personal data is processed,
2. Requesting information regarding personal data if such data has been already processed,
3. Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose or not,
4. To know about the third parties to whom such personal data were transferred to either within the country or to abroad,
5. Requesting the correction of personal data if such personal data were processed incompletely or incorrectly,
6. Requesting the deletion or destruction of such personal data within the framework of the conditions as stipulated in Article 7 of the PPDL,
7. In case of correction, deletion and destruction of the personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified and informed to the third parties, to whom the personal data were transferred to,
8. To make objections against the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
9. In the event that the personal data is damaged due to the illegal processing of the data, the data owner has the right to demand the removal of such damage.